Horeca Seasoning Power
HORECA SEASONING POWDER
Go to recipe →
- Seasoning powder is an up-market spice mixture supplemented with flesh, bone and marrow. Seasoning powder used in cookery that helps to make foods more tasty.
- Seasoning powder can be used as a substitute for other spices such as salted fish, salt and super seasoning…
- "Seasoning powder made of flesh, supplemented with bone and marrow of Miwon produces natural sweet flavor for every meal of Vietnamesefamilies"
- Main ingredients: Salt, sugar, flavor enhancers (mononatri glutamat E621, dinatri 5’- inosinat- E631, dinatri 5’- guanylat E627), fresh, bone and marrow powders, natural and synthetic fresh fragrance, starch…
- Nutritional value - in every 10g: Energy: 20.0kcal; Protein: 1.05gr; Lipid: 0.02gr; Carbohydrate: 3.91gr
- Shelf life: 18 months
- Packaging: 450g, 5kg, 10kg.
For use and Storage:
- Soup and hotpot: 2-3 teaspoons for 1 liter of water.
- Stir-fry: 2 teaspoons for 600g of vegetables.
- Stewing: 2 teaspoons for 500g of meat, fish.
- Mixed into raw foods: 1 teaspoon for 500g of meat fish 1 spoon = 4-5gr.
- Store in dry place away from direct sunlight. Tightly close after use.